Product Description & Reviews
The DS4208-HC corded imager from Motorola allows hospitals and clinics to quickly and easily capture and verify a wealth of data at the point of care, and beyond. The opportunity for errors throughout your facility is greatly reduced. Risk is lowered for patients as well as the hospital. The need to write down information with pen and paper is replaced by a split-second pull on the device trigger. The DS4208-HC's special plastics plus IP43 sealing allow safe wipe-downs and sanitizing after every use. The housing and the sensitive scanning components are impervious to bleach, alcohol, soap and water, and more.This single affordable and easy-touse device can error-proof and streamline processes in practically every area of your healthcare facility - from admitting and medication administration to specimen collection, inventory, dietary management and discharge.That's why the DS4208-HC is designed to handle 24x7 use, every day of the year. Environmental sealing combines with a 6 ft./1.8 m drop to concrete, so your healthcare workers get reliable operation they can count on - period. Specifications: Brand: Motorola Model: DS4208-HC Handheld: Yes Technology: Linear imager Corded: Yes Color: Healthcare White Roll: 0 - 360° Pitch: ± 65° or greater Yaw: ± 60° or greater Storage Temperature:-40° F to 158° F (-40° C to 70° C) Voltage and current:5 VDC ± 10% @ 275 mA (RMS typical) Operating Temp: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C) Drop specifications: Withstands multiple 6 ft. (1.83 m) drops to concrete Dimensions: 6.7 in. H x 3.7 in. L x 2.7 in. W / 17 cm H x 9.3 cm L x 6.8 cm W Weight:6.1 oz. (172.9 grams) Package Includes: One Barcode Scanner One USB Data Cable One manual
Features & Highlights
- Disinfectant-ready---IP43 sealing and a specially designed plastic housing allows safe wipe-down and cleansing with a wide variety of harsh chemicalsDisinfectant-ready---IP43 sealing and a specially designed plastic housing allows safe wipe-down and cleansing with a wide variety of harsh chemicals
- Lightweight ergonomic design---Easy to hold regardless of hand size; reduces fatigue; enables all day scanning comfort to protect productivity in scan-intensive applications
- Superior durability---Motorola's best-in-class drop specification -the ability to survive 6 ft./1.8 m drops to concrete -and IP43 sealing ensure reliable operation despite everyday spills, drops and bumps
- Superior high performance scanning on all bar codes---Built on Motorola's revolutionary imaging technology, which eliminates the performance degradation common in 2D scanning, delivering: laser-like performance on both 1D and 2D codes; rapid and accurate capture of even poor quality and damaged bar codes
- Omnidirectional scan pattern---Eliminates the need to precisely align bar code and scanner for fast, easy and comfortable scanning; protects caregiver productivity
|Item Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.7 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.