Product Description & Reviews
Loaded with advanced scanning technology, the DS4308-XD has what it takes to capture 1D and 2D barcodes and direct marks printed on non-reflective surfaces. Want to reduce your cycle times, improve product quality and enable cost-effective compliance with the track-and-trace requirements in your industry. You can do it all with the Zebra DS4308-XD. Not only does the DS4308-XD scan all the barcodes on your production line, it's designed for the production line environment. You get a durable design that ensures reliable operation, despite the inevitable drops to the concrete floor. Flexible feedback modes ensure users know instantly when a scan is successful, even on the noisy production line - choose from haptic feedback (vibration) or the adjustable beeper volume and frequency tone. Unsurpassed aiming technology offers a crisp and bright aiming dot for first-time every time accurate aim. Specifications: Brand: Zebra Model: DS4308-XD Color: Twilight Black Supported Host Interfaces: USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, TGCS(IBM) User Indicators: Green LED on good decode; pager motor (for haptic feedback) Operating Temp: 32F to 122F / 0C to 50C Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 6 ft./1.83 m drops to concrete Sealing: IP42 Skew/Pitch/Roll: 60/65/360 Decode Capability: 1D (Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, UPC/EAN,GS1 DataBar) and 2D (PDF417, Micro PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, QR Code, Micro QR, Postal Codes) Dimensions: 6.5 in. H x 3.9 in. W x 2.6 in. D 16.5 cm H x 9.8 cm W x 6.7 cm D Weight: 5.71 oz./161.9 g Package Includes: One Barcode Scanner One USB Cable One manual
Features & Highlights
- High resolution optical lens for superior scanning of tiny dense codes------Reads very high density codes faster and closer - including codes that are a half inch or less at near contact.
- Scan any barcode on any medium------Scan 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes printed on plastic and metal electronic subcomponents such as PCB boards, memory chips and more. Also captures direct marks printed on non- reflective surfaces, plus barcodes in virtually any condition printed on paper labels.
- Omni-directional scanning------Enables true point-and-shoot scanning simplicity by eliminating the need to align barcode and scanner.
- Unsurpassed aiming technology------Crisp and bright aiming dot has the reach and brightness needed for near field scanning, as well as picklist mode.
- Durable design for superior uptime------Built to survive a 6 ft./1.83 m drop to concrete, the DS4308-XD delivers reliable operation, despite the inevitable everyday drops.
|Item Weight:||0.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.6 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 3.19 x 3.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.