Product Description & Reviews
Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 is the 360-degree wireless speaker that blasts loud, insanely great sound with deep, powerful bass in every direction–everywhere you go. It was designed to get wet, muddy, and beat up. PartyUp allows you to wirelessly connect to up to 50 Ultimate Ears speakers and takes your party where no other sound system can go. Caves. Mountains. Lakes. Rooftops. You name it. It's waterproof*, shockproof and crafted from the sexiest and most uninhibited premium materials in the known universe. And with Siri + Google Now voice integration***, you just open your mouth and use your words — so instead of reaching for your phone, you can pick up BOOM 2 so nothing comes between you and the music. *IPX7-rated waterproof (up to 30 minutes and a depth of 1 meter). ** Requires latest firmware & software update.
Features & Highlights
- Insanely good, loud 360 degree sound with deep bass
- Portable design so you can bring the music anywhere
- Waterproof*, shockproof, designed for adventure (* IPX-7 rated waterproof up to 30 minutes and a depth of one meter)
- Connect with Echo Dot (2nd Generation) for hands-free voice control of Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 with Alexa; ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and TuneIn on your BOOM 2
- PartyUp from Ultimate Ears allows you to wirelessly connect more than 150 Ultimate Ears speakers
- 15-hour battery life and 100 ft. Bluetooth wireless range (Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles)
- Tap the speaker to play, pause or skip songs
- Companion app and ove-the-air speaker updates
|Item Size:||2.5 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.99 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.