Product Description & Reviews
FAQ:Q1:Can MD390 be compatible with other DMRs of TYT or other brands?A:It depends on whether the DMRs are compatible with Motorola TRBO Tier I&II or not. If they are, then YES.Note:Programming software is suitable for Windows only (Driver is included).The MD-390 is dustproof &waterproof only when the access port is properly covered and sealed.The radio is not fully waterproof when a headset or other accessory is connected.Specifications:Material:Plastics,aluminumType:Digital two way radioWalkie Talkie Type:PortableDisplay Type:LCDChannel spacing:12.5KHz Operating voltage:7.4VBattery capacity: 2,200mAh standard Li-on batteryOperating temperature: -30℃~+60℃Store temperature: -40℃~+85℃ Antenna impedance:50ΩAudio output power: ≤1,000mW@16ΩDesktop charger:Input voltage: DC 12.5VOutput voltage: DC 8.4VAC adapter:Input voltage: AC 110-260VOutput voltage: DC 12.5VTransmitter:Output power: High:≤5W (HI); Low:≤1W(Low)Frequency stability: ±1.0PPMAdjacent channel power:≤-60dBFree time slot power: TDMA: ≤57dBmDigital protocol: ETSI TS 102 361-1 -2 -3Vocoder type: AMBE+2TMAudio response: +1dB~-3dBModulation BER (Bit Error Rate):≤5%Receiver:Analog sensibility: 0.35μV/-116dBm (20dB SINDA); 0.22μv/-120dBm (Type)Digital sensibility: 0.3μV/-117.4dBm (BER 5%); 0.7μv/-110dBm (BER 1%)Co-channel rejection: ≥-12dBAdjacent channel selectivity: TIA603C: 65dB; ETSI: 60dBSpurious response: TIA603C: 75dB; ETSI: 70dBRated audio power: 1WPackage include:1*TYT MD-390 Digital Mobile Radio ( UHF GPS Waterproof)1*Programming Cable1*Long 36cm Antenna(High Gain)1*Short 12cm Antenna(High Gain)1*2,200mAh Li-ion Battery1*Earphone1*Earphone Waterproof Accessories1*Charger (US Plug)1*Adapter1*CD1*Belt Clip2*Screws1*User Manual
Features & Highlights
- Frequency range: UHF 400-480MHz, up to 1,000 channels, equipped with voice prompt, power-on protection and priority scan.
- Compliance & compatibility: Complying with digital protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1, -2, -3; compatible with Mototrbo Tier I & II.
- Double modes: In digital mode can support quick test message and private&group call. In analog mode can avoid receiving irrelevant calls with built-in CTCSS/DCS.
- Multi-function:Has encryption and DTMF function. Can release a emergency call at anytime and anywhere. Allows to operate decoding and encoding.
- With GPS: Support to view GPS positioning information and send GPS text messages, come in handy when in an emergency situation. Only works in DMR mode not analog.
|Item Weight:||0.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.25 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.