Product Description & Reviews
The 16-Port USB KVM Switch lets you manage multiple computers with just one set of keyboard, monitor and mouse. This rack mount device supports USB and PS/2 interface on the console side and USB only on the PC side. Popular hardware platforms such as PC, Linux and Mac are supported. Users can switch between PCs using hot-key or push button for flexible management. Users can also hot-plug PCs on the fly to avoid downtime. The 16-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PC's.
Features & Highlights
- The 16-port USB KVM switch lets you manage multiple computers with just one set of keyboard, monitor and mouse.
- 16-port (1U height) KVM switch with VGA and USB connection to servers.
- Supports both USB and PS/2 connections to console port.
- Device monitoring with adjustable Auto-Scan and audible feedback.
- Supports most operating systems and advance mouse designs.
|Item Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.75 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.