Product Description & Reviews
The PacSatSales Planar light-wave circuit (PLC) splitter is an optical power management device fabricated by using silica optical waveguide technology. It features a compact size, high reliability and wide operating wavelength range with good channel-to-channel uniformity. These PLC units are widely used in PON networks for optical signal power splitting. All products meet GR-1209-CORE-2001 and GR-1221-CORE-1999 requirements.COMMERCIAL GRADE PRODUCT: Planar light-wave circuit (PLC) splitter for single-mode SC/APC 1310 / 1550 fiber optic connectivity.
Features & Highlights
- COMMERCIAL GRADE PRODUCT: Planar light-wave circuit (PLC) splitter for single-mode SC/APC 1310 / 1550 fiber optic connectivity
- COMPLETE INTEGRATION: 1 x 8 style passive splitters are pre-matched to PacSatSales full line of fiber optic transmitter & receiver nodes.
- FULLY COMPLIANT: All products meet GR-1209-CORE-2001 and GR-1221-CORE-1999 requirements.
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL: Units also implemented in analog / digital Passive Optical Networks ( PON ) as well as other applications in fiber optic systems
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER: Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.
|Item Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.3 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.