Product Description & Reviews
The USB to 8-port RS232 adapter is a USB to Serial adapter designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB eight port serial adapter instantly adds eight RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB Quad Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug and-play and hot plug features. Features: Adds eight RS-232 DB9 serial ports by connecting to a Single USB port Rugged plastic housing with built-in LED status indicators for TxD and RxD Installed as standard Windows COM port Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps Non-standard baud rates supported Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
Features & Highlights
- Adds eight RS-232 DB9 serial ports by connecting to a Single USB port
- Rugged plastic housing with built-in LED status indicators for TxD and RxD
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- OS Compatibility:Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 as well as Linux and Mac OS 10.X
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.