Product Description & Reviews
The IE 800 establishes a new audio performance benchmark for dynamic driver ear canal headphones. A newly developed extra wide band (XWB) transducer, flaunting a diameter of only 7 mm, is currently smallest extra wide band sound transducer available in dynamic ear canal phones. This transducer delivers dynamic, high output, distortion-free performance when housed in Sennheiser's state-of-the-art dampened two chamber absorbers (D2CA) ceramic housing. Designed, developed and produced in Germany, the IE 800 boasts innovative technology packed in an attractive, modern and elegant design. Manufactured with high-quality materials, such as scratch-resistant ceramic for the housing to ensure longevity, these ear-canal phones make enjoying audiophile music "on-the-go" a reality. They are the perfect companion to any portable audio device, especially those capable of delivering high resolution sound.
Features & Highlights
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Dynamic linear-phase 7mm transducer delivers extremely wide frequency response (8-41,000 Hz (-3 dB), 5-46,500 Hz (-10 dB))
- The precision ceramic housing features attenuated dual-chamber absorber (D2CA) to deliver extremely low harmonic distortion even at high output levels (< 0.06% (1 kHz, 94 dB)).
- 16-ohm impedance compliments portable audio devices.
- Ergonomic, oval-shaped ear adaptors for maximum comfort.
- 1.1 m symmetrical, oxygen-free (OFC) copper cable.
|Item Size:||4.9 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.