Product Description & Reviews
Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter that the completion. You can tell its a Pelican case by the distinctive "twin-ribbed" top surface. Stainless steel pins are used for hinges and handles. The new Double-Throw latches are much easier to open.Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.. Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out..
Features & Highlights
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- Pelican's Pick N'Pluck foam lets you customize the interior.
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
- Interior Dimensions (inches): 21.37 x 16.31 x 12.56.Fold down handles,O-ring seal
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Easy open double throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
|Item Weight:||24.47 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.78 x 19.39 x 19.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.69 x 14.17 x 14.17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.