Product Description & Reviews
The Panasonic KX-TGE475S expandable DECT 6.0 Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled Phone with answering system, dual keypad and 5 cordless handsets, allows you to link up to two cell or smart phones and integrate them into the phone system via Bluetooth, no landline required. All of your contacts stored into your cell or smart phone can be shared with this phone system allowing you access to their phone numbers right from the handset. Hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up with text-to-speech announcements in English and Spanish from the base unit and cordless handsets in the home/home office. Easy call block, speakerphone, voice paging, and advanced TAD (telephone answering device) functions tie it all together making this system one of the most reliable and functional systems available in the market today.
Features & Highlights
- Five Handset Cordless Telephone with Answering Machine and Dual Keypad
- Link up to two smartphones via Bluetooth to make and receive cell/smartphone calls anywhere in the house with Link2Cell handsets, no landline required
- Hear who's calling from across the room with Talking Caller ID announcements in English and Spanish from the base unit and cordless handsets
- Easily block up to 250 telemarketers, robocallers and other unwanted numbers with one-touch dedicated Call Block buttons on base unit and handsets
- Other conveniences include Dual Keypad, Full Duplex Speakerphone, Power Back-Up Operation, Headset Jack, Baby Monitor, Silent Mode, Noise Reduction and Intelligent eco Mode
- Base Unit Standby Power Consumption 1.2 W
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.9 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: KXTG9582B, ean: 9785642147566, isbn: 5642147560,