Product Description & Reviews
The Ultimate Drive Dock Drive Dock is the ultimate, high-performance bare drive access tool. For creative workflows, backup or other tasks requiring constant access to multiple drives, Drive Dock delivers a compact, easy solution with the exceptional performance of Thunderbolt 2 technology. Two drive bays for 2.5" or 3.5" hard drives and SSDs Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports and a USB 3.0 port Independent power switches and simultaneous operation Internal power supply with universal compatibility Mac and PC compatible An Essential Workflow Solution OWC Drive Dock is the fastest way to access bare SATA drives. Hot swap, read multiple drives simultaneously or boot from bare drives, all at the speed of the Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0 interfaces. For video and audio content pros working with multiple bare drives on big projects, Drive Dock delivers extreme transfer speeds with amazing flexibility and convenience, making it an indispensable drive tool. Designed to Accommodate Your Life Drive Dock's unique design makes hot-swapping a breeze. Two drive bays accommodate both 2.5" and 3.5" drives and can access a drive in each simultaneously. Each bay features its own independent power switch and LED activity monitor. Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports deliver extreme-speed data transfers and support daisy-chain expansion with up to five additional Thunderbolt devices. Drive Dock also includes a USB 3.0 port fo
Features & Highlights
- Other World Computing Drive Dock Dual Drive Bay - 24" USB 3.0 Cable (Standard-A to Standard-B) - 39" Thunderbolt Cable - Internal Power Supply - Power Cable - User Guide - Other World Computing 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Software Requirements: OS: Thunderbolt: OS X 10.10 or later Windows 7 SP1 or later USB 3.0: OS X 10.6 or later Windows XP or later Linux Kernel v. 2.6.31 or later Driver: Driver not required for OS X Driver required for Windows over a Thunderbolt connection (Note): Thunderbolt connectivity for OWC Drive Dock is not supported in Boot Camp
- Hardware Requirements: Minimum: Mac or PC featuring Thunderbolt or USB 2.0 interface Recommended (Best Performance): Mac or PC featuring Thunderbolt 2 or USB 3.0 interface
- Bootability: Thunderbolt: OS X 10.10 or later USB: Any Mac that supports booting via USB
- Interface (Chipset): 2x Thunderbolt 20Gbps 1x USB 3.0 (ASMedia ASM1153E)
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.