Product Description & Reviews
With Optical Cables by Corning, you can now connect computers and devices over longer distances and at incredible speed. Optical Cables by Corning are thin, light, and remarkably tough. They can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.20Gb/sbi-directional,whenusedwithaThunderbolt2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices. Data and video on a single cable. Electrically isolated, noise-reducing design. Ultra-slim, zero-bend radius cable. Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices.
Features & Highlights
- 20Gb/sbi-directional,whenusedwithaThunderbolt2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Data and video on a single cable
- Electrically isolated, noise-reducing design
- Ultra-slim, zero-bend radius cable
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
|Brand:||Optical Cables by CorningTM|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.