Product Description & Reviews
This is a package of cordless stereo binocular LED microscope with an USB digital imaging system. It can be used on 110V power supplies as well as running with 3 AA batteries, which means that it can be used in the outdoor fields. The microscopy has 20X, 40X and 80X three step magnifications with dual LED lights from both top and bottom sides. It has large working distance of 57mm and maximum field of view of 10mm. The USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can also be used to make measurements. You can also view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS. This microscope is a good choice for people who like to collect coins, stamps, rocks, gemstones but with low budget. It is also a good choice for students who would like to inspect insects, botanical specimens and etc.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 20X, 40X, 80X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/20 and WF20X; Rotational objectives: 2X, 4X; Head: 45degrees Inclined binocular with locked-in eyepieces; Diopter adjustment on left ocular-tube; Interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch - 2-15/16inch(55mm - 75mm); Working distance: 2-1/4inch (57mm); Field of view: 10mm/5mm
- LED cold illuminators: incident (upper) and transmitted (lower); Adjustable focus knob tension; Frosted glass stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; White/black plastic stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter
- Head vertical moving range (along the pillar): 2-3/4inch (70mm); Focusing adjustment range: 1-5/8inch (42mm); All metal mechanical components; Full optical glass elements; Power supply: Power adapter: - Input: 120V AC 50/60 Hz (US and Canada); Battery: 3 AA batteries
- Digital camera: - true color 640 x 480 pixels - 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.