Product Description & Reviews
This is a professional low power stereo microscope with 10X and 30X magnifications. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass and the frame and the focusing mechanism are made of metal. The wide field eyepieces, adjustable diopter and interpupillary distance will definitely comfort your observation. The dual light (incident and transmitted) make it possible to examing the specimen with light shined from top or bottom. This is a good choice for professionals or students and hobbyist to examine insects, rocks, jewls, stamps or coins.
Features & Highlights
- Head: 45degrees Inclined binocular with locked-in eyepieces; Eyepieces: wide field WF10x; Rotational objectives: 1x, 3x
- Working distance: 2-1/4inch (57mm); Field of view: 6.7mm/20mm; Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment +/-5dp; Interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55-75mm); Incident (upper) illuminator: 12V/10W tungsten; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: 12V/10W tungsten; Easy illumination mode switch: [upper] [off] [lower]
- Adjustable focus knob tension; Frosted glass stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; White/black plastic stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; Head vertical moving range (along the pillar): 2-3/4inch (70mm)
- Power supply: 110V/60Hz (US and Canada)
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.