Product Description & Reviews
Description The underwater 40 meters PC housing waterproof case is specialized for Sony A6300 with 16-50mm lens. It is most useful when go diving, surfing, snorkeling, yacht and other water relevant activities. The case can protect your Sony A6300 away from any damages caused by water, so on rainy, snowy days, this case also can help a lot. With the case, it allows you to shoot the underwater world down to 40 meters freely. And the fluorite glass makes it possible to get clear views. Use the waterproof case for the first time, it is sensible to test it ahead.
Features & Highlights
- Specially designed for Sony A6300 with 16-50 mm lens; Easy to install and remove, do no harm to the camera shell with gentle operation
- Made of Polycarbonate, ABS plastic, clear plate glass, stainless steel, EPDM rubber; Waterproof, durable, sturdy, can provide full protection for your Sony A6300, keep your camera away from the damage caused by water and enable you to record the amazing view underwater
- A fluorite (FL) glass window can protect your camera's lens and give you a clear view to shoot the colorful underwater sceneries at the same time
- Suitable for diving, surfing, snorkeling, skiing, yacht or other water relevant activities; Can be used for underwater shooting with the depth down to 40 meters, rainy, snowy days are also available
- Coming with the neck strip, wrist rope, o-ring gasket and lens cleaning cloth; A tight O-ring main seal with safety lock, along with stainless steel and nickel-plated brass hardware, protect the camera away from corrosion
|Item Size:||7.4 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.56 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.