Product Description & Reviews
The high-power Nady HPA-8 - 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier organizes 8 totally independent stereo line distribution channels into a convenient single-rack package. The amplifier is an ingenious, easy-to-operate headphone amp allowing maximum variety of monitoring and stereo line level signal distribution options. Each channel on the Nady HPA-8 consists of a level dial, and a 1/4" headphone output. 3 balanced, line-level input channels have the capacity to distribute one input signal to all headphones or group the headphone outputs (depending upon input configuration) for monitoring flexibility enabling many audio switching/routing solutions. The headphone amp's no-compromise circuit design, tight-tolerance components, and low-noise, extremely linear, op amps offer maximum headroom even at extremely high headphone volume levels. The amplifier is easily expandable for optimum versatility in any application. The amp's high-quality and rugged construction provides maximum reliability for almost any application.
Features & Highlights
- Eight stereo headphone channels in a convenient single rack package enable multiple signal distribution options for monitoring flexibility
- Each channel has separate volume control and ¼" stereo outputs
- Over 100mW of power per channel with full spectrum audio response and maximum headroom (even at high volume headphone levels)
- No-compromise circuit design, SMD technology and low-noise op-amps for reference
- Quality, transparent audio with maximum headroom even at high headphone volume levels
|Item Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.69 x 3.58 x 3.58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.