Product Description & Reviews
8-Channel H.265 4K 8MP NVR with 8 PoE ports and 4 x 4MP 1520P IP Cameras / Newest H.265 Video Compression / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browser on MAC and PC / VGA & HDMI Output / Easy to Install, Plug & Play / Backup to External Storage via USB H.265 is the latest video compression standard which brings extensive possibilities and optimism to the HD-IP Camera by addressing H.264 problems such as shortage of bandwidth, improving transmission efficiency and delivers ultra HD image quality. Compared with current H.264, the H.265 is able to double the data compression ratio, while improving video quality with lower bit-rates, this enables IP cameras to deliver smooth Superb HD video with low bandwidth, which in turn, reducing the network bandwidth, and video storage size. NVR Key Features: - H.265 compression technology - Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 2592 x 1520p (2592TVL) - Capture high-definition 1520p / 4MP HD video with sharper and larger image and video than 1080p cameras - 8 Channel NVR supports up to 4K/8MP/4MP/3MP 1536p @ 30fps Realtime each channel - 3.6mm Lens for wide view angle and Matrix Infrared LED for up to 100ft IR night vision distance - NVR built-in 8 PoE ports and 3 USB ports, 8 Alarm Input/1CH out, 2 SATA2.0 HDD port(up to 8TB each, total 16TB) - Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on Apple and Android (w/ included Free app) - Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac Browsers - Supports a maximum of 10 Users, playback video files by time queries, according to the precise time position for playback - Outdoor/Indoor IP66 Weatherproof Cameras - Supports VGA & HDMI. USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind Package Includes: 8-Channel H.265 NVR 4 x RXCamEyeball Cameras: 4MP IP Dome cameras with Matrix IR technology
Features & Highlights
- This surveillance package comes with an 8 Channel H.265 NVR (no HDD), (4) 1520p 4 Megapixel (2592*1520) H.265 HD PoE IP66 Weatherproof IP Dome Cameras with 3.6mm Wide Angle Lens. Cameras can be used both indoors and outdoors. NVR and cameras comes with a 1 year warranty and free life time tech support.
- Plug and Play, Quick & Easy Setup - Simply connect the cameras directly into your NVR with a single network cable. Zero configuration needed, the cameras will come right up. This eliminates the hassle of messy IP security camera configurations. All IP cameras will be managed by the NVR.
- View and Record in HiDef Widescreen with Remote Viewing on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Built-in P2P service allows you to easily view the cameras over the mobile app "RXCamView". Simply download the smartphone App and scan the NVR QR code, and then you will be ready for live viewing and remote playback.
- NVR supports continuous recording, motion alert recording, and USB backup for peace of mind. Compatible with Kenuco RXCamView IP cameras.
- Advanced Technology - NVR and cameras support H.265 / HEVC compression, which allows higher quality video with up to 50% less bitrate compared to H.264 compression. This means you get sharper, clearer video and also less memory usage. Cameras come with Matrix IR. This new IR technology allows further ranges, and a more diffused light which eliminates bright spots and allows for the area to be better illuminated.
|Color:||8CH NVR 4 CAMERAS|
|Package Weight:||15.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.9 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.