Product Description & Reviews
Plastic thru-hull transducers are an economical alternative to bronze and work with thinner hulls such as aluminum. Internal steel sleeve provides extra reinforcement. Not for Trailered boats. Professional installation recommended. 30 ft cable and hardware included. This model will work with 917c, 931c DF, 937c DF, 937 DF2, 957c.Dual Beam transducer. 200/74 degree. Used for ONIX and ION Series at 200/50 kHz. Temperature included for ION ONIX Series. Humminbird Limited Warranty. Thru-hull transducer, works with thinner hulls, while internal, steel sleeve provides extra reinforcement.
Features & Highlights
- Dual Beam transducer
- 200/74 degree
- Used for ONIX and ION Series at 200/50 kHz
- Temperature included for ION ONIX Series
- Humminbird Limited Warranty
- Thru-hull transducer, works with thinner hulls, while internal, steel sleeve provides extra reinforcement
- Dual-beam transducer with 20-, and 74-degree beam angles and operating frequencies of 200 kHz and 50 kHz
- Not recommended for trailered boats, and professional installation recommended
- Compatible with, and designed for Humminbird 931C DF and 937C DF sonar systems
- Includes fairing block, and is backed by manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.7 x 6.6 x 6.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.