Product Description & Reviews
GearIT Category 6 Outdoor Direct Burial Cable with AL Foil Shielding F/UTP has 4 pairs of 23AWG solid bare copper conductors with HDPE insulation. Although direct burial, the use of a conduit is recommended for this cable. Our direct burial cable also has a LDPE jacket and is supplied on a 1000ft wooden spool. Our bulk cable is marked in descending order so you always know how much cable is left for your installations. Meets or exceeds CAT6A T568C.2 standards built for Future-Proof Speeds and Reliable Connectivity. This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. Tested to supports up to 600MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All GearIT Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Specifications-Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair STP- Cable Length: 305 m/1000 ft-Outer Diameter: 7.4 ± 0.4mm-Outer Jacket Material:
Features & Highlights
- DIRECT BURIAL SOLID SHIELDED Category 6 Ethernet cable, 23 AWG, STP solid bulk Cable is for network applications in the home, office, commercial or outdoor industrial locations direct Burial spaces, and outside plant infrastructure
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE meets Or Exceeds CAT 6 T568C.2 Standards made and constructed with 23 AWG Solid copper conductors and internally made with a PET Tape + Aluminum shield to eliminate EM interference.
- GIGABIT ETHERNET PERFORMANCE Cat 6 cable enhanced with speed tested up to 600 MHz bandwidth capacity provides plenty of headroom for 10 Gig networks; Supports high-speed and high-bandwidth computer, audio/video, and security network applications. Equip your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with full compatibility for 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION includes a cross web separator to increase strength, durability, performance, and pair separation to reduce crosstalk; Fluke test verified to pass industry standards for crosstalk and attenuation tolerances; 23 AWG gauge cable reduces attenuation to provide a stronger signal at longer distances and has a PVC jacket made of (HDPE) Density Polyethylene Insulation; Smoother installation with a sturdy wooden spool
- CERTIFIED AND RATED for ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6, ANSI/ICEA S-90-661 (Category 6), NEMA WC63.1 (Category 6) and RoHS Compliance for the Requirement of European Union Issued Directive 2002/95/EC
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||38.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 10.59 x 10.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Optical Cables by CorningTM
mpn: AOC-MMS4CVP5-5M20, ean: 0021615020139,