Product Description & Reviews
Featuring a high-performance Transparency Unit for slide and negative batch scanning, the Epson Expression 12000XL-PH is designed for professional photographers. Offering 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution, Micro Step Drive technology and a 3.8 Dmax for extraordinary image quality, this versatile scanner also supports large-format scanning up to 12.2" x 17.2". Its exclusive ColorTrue II imaging system combines superior processing, a fast warm-up LED lamp, and Epson MatrixCCD technology for enhanced colors and pinpoint registration. Easy Photo Fix technology offers one-touch restoration for faded color photos and negatives — plus automatic dust removal and grain reduction. And, LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast Ai software is also included.
Features & Highlights
- Professional large-format scanning - accommodates reflective media up to 12.2" x 17.2", plus slides, negatives and transparency strips.
- Extraordinary image quality - 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution, Micro Step Drive technology and a 3.8 Dmax for brilliant clarity and detail.
- Enhanced color with the ColorTrue II imaging system - combines superior image processing, a fast warm-up LED lamp, and Epson MatrixCCD technology for bold, vibrant scans.
- One-touch color restoration - Epson's exclusive Easy Photo Fix technology restores faded color photos and negatives in a snap and offers automatic dust removal and grain reduction for film scanning.
- Included Transparency Unit - scans up to 48 frames of 35mm negatives, 30 slides, eight frames of 4" x 5" transparencies or six medium-format transparency strips up to 18 cm long.
|Item Weight:||31.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||18.1 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||70 pounds|
|Package Size:||25 x 20.98 x 20.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.