Product Description & Reviews
Indexing Rotator DDP-64MX:
Super smooth. Smaller & Lighter than the original DDP-64
While retaining full functionality of the original
0° to 360° graduated scale on base.
1. Both top and base rotate independently.
2. Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
3. Laser engraved index marks.
4. Two Knobs for locking top platform and panning base rotation.
5. Detent interval can be changed easily.
6. Ideal for making HDR(High-Dynamic Range) panorama.
7. Can be used as a normal panning base
8. Complete set of 10 detent interval options:
10 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
5 (72 stops)
10 (36 stops)
15 (24 stops)
20 (18 stops)
24 (15 stops)
30 (12 stops)
36 (10 stops)
45 ( 8 stops)
60 ( 6 stops)
90 ( 4 stops)
Stops around = 72, 36, 24, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4
Degrees = 5, 10, 15, 20, 24, 30, 36, 45, 60, 90
Max Load: 10kg (22lb)
1/4" top screw, 3/8" female bottom thread
& includes a 1/4" to 3/8" bushing adapter.
All metal construction. Control lever is also metal with no plastic or rubber.
Includes removable Arca Dovetail.
SUNWAYFOTO® brand Arca compatible
DDY-64i 64mm Discal (circular) Clamp:
Very versatile Jaw opening range of 37.25mm to 41.5mm will
accommodate any Arca style plate from various makers including:
Really right stuff (RRS), Arca, Kirk Enterprises,
Can be used on virtually any head, tripod or monopod.
Very versatile, you can mount it to any 3/8"-16 post or 1/4"-20 (using the included 1/4" bushing adapter)
or you can remove your existing clamp and replace it using the 6mm hex screw provided.
Will fit many brands of ball heads & including Arca, RRS etc.
Especially well suited for Arca-Swiss P0
All metal construction, no rubber or plastic
Includes bubble level and the accessories pictured
Compatible with all Arca plates.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for making HDR (High-Dynamic Range) panorama
- All metal construction. Control lever is also metal with no plastic or rubber
- Detent interval can be changed easily
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation.
- Can be used as a normal panning base
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.