Product Description & Reviews
Industrial Syringes with Blunt Tip Fill Needles by Duda Energy About Industrial Grade Syringes Duda Energy Industrial Syringes are of the disposable type. They are made of plastic with an NBR stopper. The needles come with a plastic cap for storage between uses. They may be used multiple times for various applications. Due to the large gauge/size of the filling needle, these syringes work well with viscous liquids.The tips on the needles are blunt and flat so they cannot pierce skin. The needles are non-sterile. They may not be used for injection or any medical purposes. The Quality Duda Energy specially manufactures its own syringes with quality in mind. The markings on the syringe barrels are made with a high quality ink which is resistant to rubbing off. In our tests, the markings on the syringes could only be smeared initially with extremely potent solvents such as pure acetone. Other solvents such as Biodiesel, methanol and Isopropyl Alcohol could only remove the markings after several minutes of the syringe being submersed in the solvent, followed by agressive rubbing of the syringe. Beware of other cheap syringes. No other supplier offers such high grade syringes with rub-proof markings. Our needles have a large gauge and are a true blunt tip so that cutting/scrapes are unlikely when using our syringes.
Features & Highlights
- Industrial Grade Syringe, 10 ml Capacity, Graduation Markings: 0.2 ml Accuracy of Markings: ±5%
- Stainless Steel 15G x 1-1/2" Flat/Blunt Tip Needle with plastic cap/cover, Luer-Lock Tip Connection
- Polypropylene Barrel/Plunger, For measuring and dispensing fluids/chemicals, lab use & experiments
- Non-Sterile, Cannot be used for Injection, CE0197, Packaged in a Strong Heat Sealed Polybag
- Case of 1200 Syringes, Also Available in: Pack of 10 See ASIN: B00DXPRTHG, or Box of 100 See ASIN: B00DXPS20Y
|Item Weight:||0.38 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.