Product Description & Reviews
The Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip is an optional battery grip with improved ergonomics designed specifically for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III. It allows users to load a choice of one or two LP-E6 battery packs. With two packs, the already-impressive battery life is doubled, compared to using a single LP-E6 pack in-camera. This is especially useful when taking advantage of the camera's movie mode or Live View mode - operating modes that use more power. In addition, with the included battery magazine, you can also run the camera off six AA batteries. The BG-E11 also provides full vertical shooting controls, which can be independently turned on or off as the photographer needs to enhance camera handling, especially for shooting vertical pictures. It has a large number of operating controls as well: shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button.
Features & Highlights
- Large capacity battery grip designed for the EOS 5D Mark III, ideal for high volume and easy vertical shooting
- Powered by up to two Battery Pack LP-E6, six AA-size/LR6 batteries or optional AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6
- Improved ergonomics for comfortable holding
- Features a variety of operating controls: shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button.
- Kit Includes: Battery Grip with Protective Cover; Soft Case for Battery Magazine; Instruction Book; Warranty Card
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.