Product Description & Reviews
The C7 Field Monitor features a 1280 x 800 resolution IPS display that is perfect for photographers and videographers looking for an accurate monitoring solution. This monitor uses an IPS panel which provides a brightness output up to 400 cd/m² and 800:1 color contrast ratio. Wide viewing angle of 178 x 178 Degree allows you to see accurate, consistent, and bright images from virtually any angle. A wide color gamut and 1280 x 800 resolution ensure that the monitor produces precise color restoration. The C7 features multiple input options like HDMI and AV, and supports most DSLRs and camcorders. The monitor offers peaking focus assist function. The peaking filter allows you to obtain the sharpest possible picture even in bright light conditions. The included folding sun hood can be quickly clipped on to block out unwanted glare and reflections from the sun. Supports 5D II mode, check field (red, green, blue, mono) function, and pixel-to-pixel function Supports center marker and safe marker (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1) Supports image flipping (horizontal, vertical, HV) and image freezing HDMI lock to avoid stress on the cable Thickness of 17mm Portable light compatible with Steadicam, DSLR rig, camcorder kit, handheld stabilizer, video camera crane, Scorpion Stabilizer.
Features & Highlights
- External DSLR Field Monitor W/ Wide Angle IPS LED Backlit Display Features 1280 x 800 resolution W/ Enhanced 400cd/m2 backlight and 800:1 Color Contrast Ratio.
- Supports 5D II mode, check field (red, green, blue, mono) function, pixel-to-pixel Zoom function, Image Flip, Image Freeze.
- Peaking Filter: enhances your ability to obtain the sharpest possible picture, in bright light conditions. Includes folding sun hood to block out unwanted glare and reflections from the sun.
- Super Slim 17mm design is perfect for on Camera use with DSLRs, Mirrorless cameras, camcorders, Handheld Stabilizers, Shoulder Supports and Camera Cranes.
- Includes (1) Canon LP-E6 Battery Plate for use with All Canon LP-E6 batteries and (1) SONY NP-F Series Battery Plate for use with all NP-F Series Batteries. RECHARGEABLE Batteries are Not Included.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.75 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.