Product Description & Reviews
Durable, low-shrink vinyl with our most aggressive adhesive. Conforms to irregular, curved, rough and highly textured surfaces (painted cinder blocks, uneven wood, textured plastics, paper-jacketed pipes, powder-coated surfaces). Adheres to "difficult" low-surface energy items (PVC piping, blow-molded equipment cases, ABS plastics, recycled plastics). Tape measures 100' length by 2.250" widthLabel tape made from Brady's B-595 vinyl material with permanent acrylic adhesive to withstand the rugged indoor and outdoor climates.
Features & Highlights
- Label tape made from Brady's B-595 vinyl material with permanent acrylic adhesive to withstand the rugged indoor and outdoor climates
- Vinyl tape with multiple use cases including pipe marking, arrow tape, warehouse marking, warning panels, safety signs, arc flash and visual workplace labels in both indoor and outdoor use
- Permanent adhesive tape adheres well to surfaces that are smooth, rough, highly textured, or powder coated, as well as to irregular surfaces or surfaces with low surface energy
- Clean gloss finish is resistant to exposure to chemicals, greases and oils, salt spray, cleaners, detergents and general industrial grime
- High adhesion, durable labeling tape with an average outdoor durability of 8-10 years in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)
|Manufacturer:||Brady Worldwide, Inc|
|Publisher:||Brady Worldwide, Inc|
|Studio:||Brady Worldwide, Inc|
|Item Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.6 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 6.4 x 6.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.