Product Description & Reviews
The Boxis AutoShred 100-sheet micro cut auto shredder pulverizes documents into 0.16" x 0.39" (4 x 10mm) micro cut shreds for optimum security. It is ideal for a busy office. Just feed up to 100 sheets into the auto feed tray and let it destroy your documents at speeds up to 11 feet per minute. Automatic forward and reverse modes reduce the risk of jams. Shred credit cards into micro cut particles as well. Simple to empty with the 6 gallon capacity pull out waste bin. No plastic bags required; simply slide out the wastebasket, and dump the shredded material in the dumpster. Casters make moving the shredder easy. Equipped with an over-heat indicator to protect the shredder motor. Use the auto feed mode and let the shredder do all the work for you!
Features & Highlights
- The auto feed tray of the Boxis AutoShred AF100 can take up to 100 sheets at a time and will automatically start destroying your documents at speeds up to 11 feet per minute.
- Automatic forward and Reverse Modes reduce the risk of jams. Din level P-4 High security. Shred Size-0.16 x 0.39 inches(4 x 10mm). Cut Type-Microcut
- There is also a manual feed intake which will take up to 10 sheets for your convenience. The motor has a 20-minute continuous run time to finish large shredding tasks.
- A large 6.0 gallon capacity pull out waste bin with a window to see when container is full.
- Other features include auto start/stop, manual Reverse function, open door, overload & overheat indicator, ultra-quiet operation of 65Db, and casters make it easy to move.
|Manufacturer:||INTEK America, Inc.|
|Publisher:||INTEK America, Inc.|
|Studio:||INTEK America, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||20.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.5 x 21.9 x 21.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||25 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.06 x 11.73 x 11.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.