Product Description & Reviews
Alpen's 10x25 Wings series binocular delivers an ergonomic lightweight design with super bright, sharp optical performance. ED optics (extra low dispersion glass) provide the very best in color fidelity and contrast in all light conditions. With Alpen's fully multi-coated, PXA phase correction coating, and silver metallic prism coating the Wings ED binocular series delivers outstanding performance that provides superior viewing to satisfy even the most serious binocular user.TECHNOLOGY - ED - HD (Extra Low Dispersion and High Defination Optics) with BAK4 glass provides clear, bright, high resolution images with fully multi coated lenses for maximum brightness.
Features & Highlights
- TECHNOLOGY - ED - HD (Extra Low Dispersion and High Defination Optics) with BAK4 glass provides clear, bright, high resolution images with fully multi coated lenses for maximum brightness
- CONSTRUCTION - Waterproof, sealed and nitrogen filled
- LENS COATINGS - PXATM phase coating for superior resolution and color fidelity with HRTM metallic prism coating for enhanced light transmission and brightness
- CONVENIENCE - Compact pocket size binocular. twist lock eye cups. light weight, ergonomic styling. roof prism design. Rubber armoring for comfort, shock protection and durability. Nylon case and comfortable neck strap, Lens Covers and Cleaning Cloth
- GUARANTEE - Alpen's No-Fault, No-Problem Lifetime Warranty. If for any reason whatsoever if you have a problem with your Alpen product just return it to Alpen and it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you free of charge.
|Item Weight:||0.56 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.