Product Description & Reviews
This cost-efficient and highly effective fiber optical AGC node for CATV applications provides consistent & reliable performance with an integrated LCD interface that allows viewing of status, adjustment, attenuation and tilt. The forward/reverse model comes with 50-1000 MHz forward path followed by a 5-42 MHz return. Constructed in a compact robust housing, it has RF test points for both forward & return path levels as well as dual +44 dBmV RF outputs.RELIABLY TESTED: Every product we supply is tried and tested on client sites and are Rohs compliant. We rely on these receivers for use in our clients fiber networks across the USA..
Features & Highlights
- RELIABLY TESTED: Every product we supply is tried and tested on client sites and are Rohs compliant. We rely on these receivers for use in our clients fiber networks across the USA.
- USEFUL DESIGN : A specially designed AGC function simplifies installation and network maintenance along with an AGC circuit compensating changes in optical input power within 8dBm~+2dBm providing a stable RF output level.The return 1310nm optical transmitter can also be supplied in FP, DFB and CWDM.
- STURDY PRODUCT: Aluminum die casting for efficient cooling, and reliable, stable performance provides a strong frame and reliability. Optimized circuit design, SMT production process, optimizing the entire signal path, makes the optical signal transmission more stable. Additional RF attenuator circuit, with good linear attenuation
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER: Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: 1GHz Dual Output CATV Optical Receiver with AGC Control. For CATV FTTH applications, this mini optical receiver offers flexibility in operation and maintenance. Its GaAs FET technology provides low distortion and a flexible input level along with low power consumption and surge design in a bi-directional application. Provides excellent AGC characteristics, when the input optical power range is within -7～+2dBm, the RF output level remains unchanged, CTB and CSO remain unchanged
|Item Size:||1.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.64 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.